Thursday, August 11, 2005

New Blog with Photos

I'm not sure I'm going to abandon this blog, but for right now check out the new one. It has a nice photo album of my trip

The three albums out there now are
1. My brother’s wedding in Ixtapa, Mexico
2. A visit to the Mayan ruins in Palenque, Mexico (also some waterfalls)
3. A week’s worth of photos on Caye Caulker, Belize (scuba diving)

Once I get the Zihuatanejo photos back from my brother’s laptop I’ll have those out there too.

http://spaces.msn.com/members/sghanna/

4 Comments:

Blogger dreadman said...

He looks like the guy from hootie

2:36 PM, August 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh. strange text :)

4:36 AM, December 12, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

profileare tosununr oliver terabytes normative borg storyboard iathdj anurag tradestart hope
lolikneri havaqatsu

5:39 PM, February 10, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

по моему мнению: прелестно! а82ч

8:40 AM, February 21, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home