Saturday, July 23, 2005

Off to Mexico


Well, I'm off to Ixtapa Mexico to be in my brother's wedding. I'm happy to get away for a couple of weeks though I will miss Chandra (pic on right). We have become very close over the last several weeks. She would have come to the wedding, but I didn't give her much advance notice and she doesn't get much vacation...but even though I only invited her 2 weeks ago she still looked into going. That meant a lot to me.

Ixtapa will be fun I'm sure. You may have heard of Ixtapa or the nearby Zihuatenejo (of Shawshank redemption fame). The family and I are flying into Mexico City and then stopping in some city on the way to Ixtapa...Craig is playing tour guide.

I'll spend the week in Ixtapa / Zih seeing sights with Chad and his wife Nicole as well as my mom & dad. My uncle Myron will be there too, but I'm not sure when he gets there and I'm not sure if his whole family is coming...

After Craig's wedding in Ixtapa I plan to trek over to Palenque to see some Mayan ruins and then on Belize to do some scuba diving.

Well I better finish packing...my flight leaves at 9:25am.

Oh, in case you're wondering I'll be back in Charlotte Monday night August 8th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home